Membership information for those working or studying in the financial counselling area.
Membership of FCAWA
Is available to all practicing financial counsellors in Western Australia.
The benefits of membership include:
- Endorsement by FCAWA to be issued a National Registration Number and registration on the National Toolkit Website,
- Authorisation by FCAWA to put the association logo on the member’s correspondence and business cards,
- Full voting rights,
- Reduced rates to attend the FCAWA conference,
- Invitations to attend specialised Professional Development,
- Right to nominate for a position on the FCAWA executive committee,
- Access to the Members only section of the FCAWA website,
- May be appointed to represent FCAWA on a policy sub-committee or external committee, and
- Receive FCAWA Member newsletters.
If you are interested in becoming a member, the Membership Kit 2018 document will provide further information on the benefits and responsibilities of each level of membership.
FCAWA has adopted the National Standards for Membership and Accreditation along with all other State and Territory Associations.
If you would like to apply for an Affiliate, Associate or Accredited level of membership, please complete the application form.
For organisations who wish to become a Subscriber – Subscriber membership application form.