24-Hour Helplines

Family Violence Tenancy Law changes video:

· Arabic;
· Burmese;
· English;
· Chinese;
· Somali; and
· Vietnamese.

Safe Tenancy WA Factsheet

Information about options for renters affected by family and domestic violence.

Djinda Service

Provide support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and children in the Perth metropolitan area affected by family violence and/or sexual assault. They are Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal women, mothers and sisters who care about the future of Aboriginal communities. They have personal and professional experience and understanding of family violence.

Domestic and family violence

Support and assistance for the community including managing emergencies, public housing, welfare, and financial support.

Aboriginal Family Law Service

Provide legal and support services for all Aboriginal people who have experienced family violence or sexual assault.

National Debt Helpline 

Domestic and family violence can cause financial hardship. This service provides steps to get help with financial hardship caused by domestic and family violence.


Daisy is a free app that connects you to services in your local area. You can create a list of services and save them. These could be legal, housing, financial and children’s services. You can also search the internet with Daisy and understand what to expect when contacting a service.

Download Daisy from Google Play or App Store.